Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's "Ice Cream" Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

It's time for another fun challenge over at Die Cuttin' Diva's.

This weeks challenge is to use an Ice cream on your project since this is Ice Cream Month.



For my project today I made a layout. I feel that it's been for ever since I made a layout lol
I really need to get back on working on my daughter's scrapbook. So lets hope I get to it since I'm so behind lol. Here is my layout, I hope you like it.




Material:
Cartridge used: Birthday Bash "Sweet Treats!" cut @ 4in.
Colorbok Pattern Pack Pastels
Stampin' Up!: Yellow flowers & Cajun Craze ink pad
Le Plume II Pink marker
Flowers stickers
Darice embossing folder: Circles



Challenges:

DL.ART Thankful Thursday
Theme: Summer Ch #113

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Linky Challenge


 
Thank for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments.
Have a happy crafty day!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

L.B. said...

Fun layout. I see a picture with dripping ice cream already.

Migdalia said...

Very SWEET!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

DIANA L. said...

WOW!!! I love your card I hope I get a chance to join in hte fun.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #113 SUMMER !! challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

What a super cute layout! I love it! Have a great day.
Gerda

Norma said...

Super sweet layout and perfect for that summer photo of the kiddos!! I hope all is well with you:)
Hugs,
Norma