Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Sketch Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

Happy Tuesday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had had to go shopping for a new lap top since mine decided not to work anymore lol. I'm working on figure in out how this new lap top works. It has the Windows 8 so it's all new to me o.k. enough about that lol

It's Tuesday so that means it's time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Diva's

This weeks challenge is:

 
Theme: Sketch Challenge
 


 
 
For my project today I made a birthday card. I really like the way it turn out. I hope you like it too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Materials:
 
Card: 4 1/8 by 5 in.
Strips: 1 1/2 in.
White mat: 4 by 2 in.
Purple mat: 3 13/16 by 2 1/8 in.
Cartridge: Once Upon a Princess
Butterfly cut @ 2in.
me & my BiG ideas pattern paper
Queen & Co Rhinestones
Swirl embossing folder
Fiskars corner punch
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a happy crafty day!!
 
 
 
 
Materi


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!! I got a new computer for Christmas...windows 8 was brutal to figure out!! Lee-Ann :)

L.B. said...

Love your sweet butterfly.

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Such a beautiful card. Such soft colors.
Your DT sister
Anita

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card! I love the butterfly!
Have a great day.
Gerda