Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Embossing And Ribbon Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends,

Happy Tuesday!! Yes it's Tuesday so that means it's time for another Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge.

This weeks challenge is to include embossing and ribbon on your project.


 
Guest Diva
Lori
from
Got2BCrafting
 
 
Sponsor
Our DT Sister
Barb
from
BugBites
 
 
 
 
Now onto my project for this challenge. I made a Happy Birthday card for my niece. She likes Monsters High so I tried to make her a card that fit the theme. I think it turn out great. I hope she likes it.
 

 
 
Materials:
Rock Princess Cartridge
Skull cut @ 2.50 in.
Card: 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 in.
Mat: 5 by 3 3/4 in.
Happy Birthday embossing folder
Organdy ribbon
Pink ribbon
Pink bling
 
Challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
Thank for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments.
Have a happy crafty day!
 
 


7 comments:

L.B. said...

This skull is actually cute. Very fun card!

snappy scrappy said...

Super funky...love it!!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

I love the embossing and that skull is fabulous!
Anita
DT Sister

Norma said...

Hey girl:) Stopping to say hi after I saw your comment over at Nicole's:) Super cute card for your challenge!! I hope you are doing well.
Hugs,
Norma

Pat N. said...

Great card, V! and so pink!! Thanks for your comment on my paper cake! Appreciate it.

DIANA L. said...

Cute!!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a cute cut. I love how u made the skull pop!!!