Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Die Cuttin' Divas Holiday Spirit Challenge

Hello crafty friends,


It's time for another fun challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas. We are continuing our holiday spirit challenge. Last challenge entries were amazing!! I hope you will come and join our challenge


 
Theme:  Holiday Spirit
 
 
 
For my project today I made a gift bag for one of the aids at my daughters class. I need to get busy and finished the rest. I need to make a total of 12.  I added a mini lotion, a lip balm and a small candy cane. I will try to share pictures of the rest once im done with them.
 

 
 
 
Materials:
 
Cartridge: Simply Charmed
Santa cut @ 2in.
Tag 4 by 2in.
green mat 3 11/16 by 2 in.
Fiskar punch
Sentiment Season Greetings is from My Mind's Eyes  12 days of Christmas stamp set
clear gift bags 4 by 9 1/2 in.
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments. Please don't forget to visit the rest of the DT and check out there amazing projects


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute idea!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Adorable little Santa. Love this gift idea. Merry Christmas!

~Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

Veronica,
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Hugs Gerda.
Ps What a Super cute gift bag!! I love it!!