Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas "Color Challenge"

Hello my crafty friends,

It's time for another Die Cuttin' Divas challenge. We had some great projects entered last week.  I hope you will come and join our challenge this week.

 
 
 
Theme:  Color Challenge ( use your local school or favorite college team's colors.)
 
 
Sponsor
 
 
Guest Diva
 
 
 
 
For my project today I made a layout for my daughter's scrapbook. I am so behind on it lol This picture was taken on her first year of preschool. She was just getting over a cold so she doesn't look so happy. I hope you like it.
 

Lincoln Elementary
School colors are Red, Black & White
School mascot is a leopard
 
Materials:
Cartridge: Locker Talk
Preschool cut @ 3 1/2 in.
Crayons cut @ 3 in.
Stickers: Provo Craft School Rules
leopard paper is from me & my Big ideas
Martha Stewart ABC 123 punch
Peachy Keen P-K 493 Everyday Characters face
White gelly roll pen
Scotch pop-up foam squares
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments. Please don't forget to visit the rest of the DT members.
 
Have a happy crafty day!!
 
 


6 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

This is a pretty Lo!!! nice pictureeeeee:) Kisses from México:)

Unknown said...

Great layout. Thanks for stopping by today.

Creative Diva said...

Beautiful layout Bestie. She looks precious.

DIANA L. said...

Super layout love those colors
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Super cute layout.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Migdalia said...

Very Sweet!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia