Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's day card

Hello again,

Wow 2 post in one day. Im back with a Mother's day card I made for my mom. I hope you guys like it. I know she did since we celebrated Mother's day yesterday with her.

Well now onto my card:




Materials:
Card 4 1/4 by 5 1/2
K.I Memories Paisley Parade paper
2nd layer 5 by 2 1/2 in.
Prima flowers
pink & white ribbon
pink rhinestones
I typed and printed out " Feliz Dia De Las Madres"
Fiskar corner punch

Challenges:

Dilo en Espanol
Theme: Mother's Day

Little Scrap Pieces
Theme: Mother's Day

Cricut Creative Cutter Room
Theme: Mother's Day

Thank you for stopping by
Happy crafting

10 comments:

Kate said...

Pretty.

Hugs,
Kate

Tonya said...

Cute flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room!

Tonya
CCR DT
ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Veronica thank so much for joining my Fun Friday challenge. You card is lovely I love that paper and the pink and brown flower it the perfect accent. Karen

Amy said...

Very pretty card- thanks for playing at the Fun Friday challenge this week! :)Amy

Georgiana said...

Very pretty. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Thank you for sharing at Creative Cutter Room.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Creative Diva said...

What a beautiful card bestie. I know your mom loved it.

Aim said...

Hi, Vero!! What a beautiful card for your mom... I just love the color combination -- It's one of my FAVORITES!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me during tonight's hop!!

Hugs,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Vero!! I love the pretty papers you used!! I'm sure your Mom LOVED it!! Beautiful card my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Something Special said...

So pretty, I found your blog through Michele's blog. They eye candy she is giving away! Wow. I have a paper crafting blog and also a creative vintage blog. I would love for you to come and visit. I am a new follower here.

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty. What a wonderful gift.