Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Die Cuttin Diva's Guest Designer & Blog Hop Winner!

Hello my crafty friends,

Today I'm the Guest Designer at Die Cuttin Diva's . I'm super excited since this is my first time being a Guest Designer. I would like to thank all the Die Cuttin Diva's DT for thinking of me to be a Guest Designer.

Todays Challenge is: Thankful Challenge
We were asked to create a card, layout or project for that special person we are thankful for.

Here is my project. I created a layout of my two special people in my life who im thankful for. They mean the world to me.




I used:
Pooh Font Set Cartridge
Letters cut at 1 1/2 in.
Colorbok paper
Cardstock
Purple glitter
White gel pen
Prima flowers
Queen & Co rhinestones

Please make sure you head on over to the Die Cuttin Diva's DT blogs and check out their projects and leave them some love.

Now let me announce the winner of the Thanksgiving Table Decorations blog hop that I was part of this past Saturday.

The lucky winner is:
#16 Brittney
Brittey congratulations! I will be sending you an email soon to get your address



Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

SO glad that you could join us this week. Hope you will keep coming back now. : )

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Creative Diva said...

Beautiful layout my friend and the pictures shows its true meaning a family and love.

Chriss America Real said...

Hi, I am the Guest Designer at 3 Girl Jam today and I am giving away a prize, stop by if you want to play along! This is my first Design spot too! Whoo Hoo!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great layouts!!! I'm your newest follower:)

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome layouts!! Congrats to the winner!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com