Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween home decor

Hello my crafty friends,

I have a project to share with you all. I been wanting to try to make a rosette, so I finally gave it a try. I made 3 big rosettes and turn them into a halloween home decor. I really like the way they turn out. Here are pictures showing you how  I made them. I hope you guys like my project as much as I did lol. Have a great weekend!

Challenges:

1. Fantabulous Cricut Challenge
    Theme:  create a project with a ghost on it.

2. More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday Ch # 57
   Theme: Anything goes

3. Decorate To Celebrate
    Theme: Halloween Decoration

4. Crafty Sprouts
   Theme: Anything Halloween


 Recollection Paper
Cut at 4 by 12 in.
You need two strips for each rosette
                                                        I used my Martha Stewart leaf punch

                                                        I scored right in between each leaf
                                        I folded like and accordian and glued the ends together

                                           I used my hot glue gun to hold it together in the middle



Doily cut @ 4 1/2 in from the Martha Stewart
All Occation Cake Art Cart
Letters cut at 4 in. from the
Pooh Font Set cart

The ghost & Bat cut @ 2in. from the
Simply Charmed cart
I made the spider with pipe cleaners and a button.
Black ribbon

I hope it makes sence if not feel free to ask me.

Thanks for stoping by

14 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

very pretty rosettes thank you for joining us for the halloween challenge at decorate to celebrate.

BugBites said...

Wow, this turned out fantastic. TFS with us at FCCB.

Norma said...

Hey girl, what a fantastic BOO banner!! LOVE those rosettes!! Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate on our Halloween challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

mamawcindy said...

Love your Banner! To Cute! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Amy said...

What a fun decoration! Love those rosettes! Thanks for sharing this week at FCCB :)Amy

Robin said...

Such cute idea. You did a great job on it.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

jen said...

Awesome job!! Love it.
hugs,jen

Creative Diva said...

This is fantastic bestie.I love it.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Coming from Decorate to Celebrate. Like the Halloween rosettes. Like the use of the MS edge punch.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

What an awesome banner!! Those rosettes are absolutely fabulous! What a great Halloween decor idea!!

Thank you so much for the well wishes on my FCCB DT spot...it truly means a lot to me and I appreciate it :)

Happy Halloween!!

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun decoration-love the rosettes! Great job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tami B. said...

Hi Veronica, thank you for stopping by, saying hi and leaving me the link for this post. I can see why this would be one of your favorite projects. You did a great job on it. (Rosettes are fun aren't they?)

Heather said...

Love the effect of that border punch on your rosettes! Great decoration!!

Anonymous said...

what a great project and I never thought of using a border punch for the rosettes! Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com