Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Halloween Birhtday Card for some challenges.

Hello my crafty friends,

How are you guys doing? I made this Halloween birthday card for my sister in law. Her birthday is on halloween day, so I tought it would be nice to make her a cute card. Im going to enter it into 4 challenges.

The challenges are:

Crafty Sprouts
Theme: Getting Sketchy with it project.


Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy moms Stamps
Theme: use the Mini Monsters cartridge

Theme: Halloween project

Theme: Anything Goes

Materials used:

card size: 5 1/4 by 4 1/4
candy corn Recollection paper
Recollection punch
Doily cu at 3 1/2
candy corn girls cut at 2 1/4
googly eyes
G studio Happy Birthday stamp
pop ups
Mini Monsters cartridge

10 comments:

shelly said...

too cute luv the candycorn girl and matching b/g paper :) thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at whimwednesday :)

365 Days of Cricut said...

This is so adorable, I love that candy corn monster! Thanks for joining Crafty Sprouts this week!

Erika Valdez said...

SOOO cute!! That is my favorite cut from the Mini Monsters cart!! Love that paper too!! Thank you so much for joining our sketch challenge this week!!

Lots of Love,
Erika

GiGi said...

Super cute card! I love the fun colors and border punch. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

This is the cutest card! I just love candy corn! The background paper is great! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!

My Scrap Diary said...

Adorable Halloween Bday card!! That little mini monster candy girl always makes me smile.
Thanks for Getting Sketchy with us at Crafty Sprouts.
Jess M :)
Please visit me at My Scrap Diary

Janis Lewis said...

Fantastic! I love your layout and that corn paper!Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
:) Janis
My Crafting Blog Pause Dream Enjoy
My Challenge Blog Paper Playtime
Cricut Tutorials & Other Fun Stuff @ Above Rubies Studio

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Very, very cute! I like the papers you used - Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

- Mel

DIANA L. said...

What a cute little candy corn . Love the colors.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Norma said...

WOW Halloween Birthday how awesome is that? Happy early birthday to her:) Super cute and your sis-n-law will love it!!
Hugs,