Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My first side step card

Hello my crafty friends,

Happy Tuesday! I would love to share with your all my first side step card. I saw this card on Giselle's blog Cross My Heart Paper Crafts .She is having a week long blog hop and is having guest desingners. One of her guest desingners Melissa from Adventures in Heels. She made this card and I loved it!! I just had to try it out. So here it is hope your guys like it! 

I got the mesurements of this card on  a youtube video.
Snowman at 4in
Tress 3 1/4
Big Snow Flake 2 in
Small snow flake 1in.


4 comments:

Giselle said...

FABULOUS JOB :) I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT. I'M NOT SURE WHY IT'S NOT SHOWING BUT THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT TO GIVE ME THE HEADS UP. GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING THE INSPIRATION!!! :) HUGS.

Ashley said...

Terrific job, you are very talented! Looking forward to seeing more creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Great job on your first side step card. I love your winter scene. Lovely card. Tami

Creative Diva said...

Proud of you Bestie. This is amazing.