Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bithday Sundaes Challenge #11

Hello mu crafty friends,

I hope eveyone has a great weekend. Im goin to do some shopping with my BFF Patty Creative Diva. I hope we dont spend alot of money lol. Heres a card that I made for my brother in law for his birthday. He likes to go fishing so I added that to the card. Im entering it to Birthday Sundaes Ch #11 at http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-11-masculine-birthday-card.html .  We were asked to make a masculine B-day card. I hope you guys like my card.

Things I used:

Simply Charmed Cart
Happy Birthday Embossing folder

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

I love the embossing folder you used! Fishing is always a great theme for masculine cards. Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Tracey said...

Soooo cute...love the googly eyes on the fish and the embossing folder is perfect!

Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Creative Diva said...

Too cute bestie! I know Carlos will love it.

Hugs,
Patty

JustYolie said...

Hi cute! Heard from your Bestie Patty, you made it out to the Colorbok sale! Sorry I missed you ladies, we must of crossed paths. :-) So glad you were able to go, would love to see your haul...I'll be there again tomorrow. :-)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Love it! That little fishy looks so cute and he pops on that embossed background! I hope you ladies had fun shopping! Thanks for playing last week at Birthday Sundaes! I hope you will be playing along this week too!
Amber